Visiting with Dear Friends

 


Blast from the past, but a good one. I got together with wonderful friends from my days with Campus Crusade for Christ. It had been ages. Jan and Dean were my supervisors, but they were also friends, mentors and a testimony in my life when I was just starting out on my own in the world. They came to Puerto Rico, as an answer to prayer, and a mighty move of God, where our lives were intertwined with the lives of many others to bring lots of people to the Lord. Meeting them, then participating with Campus Crusade on the University of Puerto Rico campus was a such an exciting time of my life. Nothing seemed predictable, while most appeared to be so. Bible studies were scheduled, team get togethers, meals, conversations, trainings. Mostly predictable in scheduling, but God through his Holy Spirit would show up and meals became holy, conversations led to conversions, trainings led to callings, and Bible studies were filled with answered prayers. An incredible time in my life, I will never forget. So it was wonderful to meet up again with these treasured friends to catch up on 30 something years and to enjoy each other's company again. God bless you very much and everything you do!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts