Mimosa Tree in Charleston

 


Helen Keller once climbed a tree and remembered feeling the vibrations of a coming storm while sitting in a tree like this. Can't you just picture her? Ironic isn't it?
'
Posted by Picasa


I just remembered. This wasn't taken in Charleston. This was actually taken on my way down from Camden, some place between Sumter and I-95. There was a small group of homes and this beautiful full sized totally loaded in blossoms tree (if you click on the picture it will enlarge and you can see the wispy feather like flowers), and I just couldn't lose my chance of taking a picture. So after going down a block I found a way to turn around, park my car, and snap this picture. It only slowed me down a couple of minutes, and now I am enjoying it all over again. I stop for beauty.

Comments

Popular Posts