A Good Laugh

I have wonderful people in my life that occasionally send me the funniest things in my email and I found this one hilarious!

Enjoy exercising after 50:

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface where you
> have plenty of
> room at each side.
> * With a 5-lb. potato sack in each hand, extend your arms
> straight
> out from your sides, and hold them there as long as you
> can. Try to reach a
> full minute, and then relax.
> * Each day you'll find that you can hold this position
> for just a bit
> longer.
> * After a couple weeks, move up to 10-lb. potato sacks.
> Then try
> 50-lb. potato sacks. Then eventually try to get to where
> you can lift a
> 100-lb. potato sack in each hand, and hold your arms
> straight for more than
> a full minute. (I'm at this level!)
> * Once you feel confident at that level, put a potato in
> each sack.
>

Comments

Popular Posts