Ponce Inlet 2

 
 
 
 

Though I am posting this first, it is actually the second half of my Ponce Inlet post. These pictures are some the curious sights that I spotted from my climb up the lighthouse. I didn't need to purchase the $1.25 certificate because I have a picture of me at the top as you have seen.

Isn't it an amazing sight? The last time I went up there I only stayed briefly. This time, I lingered and took a bunch of pictures since I do not know when I will come back. The intercoastal waterway, the single sailboat dashing through the waters, the lush Florida scrub with it cabbage and sawgrass palms and then the brilliant shore. What a respite. Ummm, I could be there for hours, but alas, everything that goes up must come down. But that is okay, there will be other beautiful days to come.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts