Se me Prendio la Bombilla

That means that I got a good idea.  Literally, though, it means a lightbulb turned on for me.  What idea? What Lightbulb? Well, my students have been helping me in a big way to pack up all my things so that I can move to another classroom in the school.  I am delighted.  For the first time, I am going to have a lot of things ready before the end of the school year starting with my lesson plans.  I just finished writing them. Check. I have my IPDP 3/4 of the way done, almost check.  I have to correct and put in only three more grades. Part of them are partially corrected, one set will be corrected by scantron, and  the other is being corrected by a rubric which makes it infinitely easier to correct.   I actually think I will be through on time.  Yes I will have to do a lot of sorting later in the week, once I am home, but I can do it according to my pace.  Kids have been so sweet.  I have to tell them tomorrow.  So since crunch time began my extremely long list has gotten shorter, thanks to the kindness of my students and the cooperation of the administration as well.  For my students I plan to print out a free cookie coupon for each one of them and that way reward them for all their help.  Very excited about doing something nice for these very kind students. Very thankful as well!

Comments

Popular Posts