Two Tomatoes for Two Molars

So today I got two wisdom teeth pulled. Ouch.  Though it did go much more smoothly than I expected there is always some trepidation whether while just waiting for the procedure to begin or to hope I don't forget that there should be no rinsing, no straws, and to use the gauzes.  Oh my the rinsing can happen so easily but I do not want a dry socket! Oh dear me, not a dry socket.  So I am holding down the fort, but along the way I stopped to get my meds and a side trip to Lowe's.  It was only a quick trip in and out to buy two hardy tomato plants to cheer me up.  You and I know that fresh ripen tomatoes from ones own garden are a delicacy.  There is nothing like them really.

So it is spring,
time for poems, odes, and planting.
Cleaning out closets
rearranging the house
a bucket of paint,
a new bone for the dog,
freesbies in the back yard
Zinneas in all colors and the
Jasmine in bloom
with it fragrance permeating the air

So it is spring and time
for Two Tomatoes for
two sad molars
and the joy they bring.
The tomatoes that is!
So here's a decent ode to
Spring Mr. Burns
you naughty man you!

(There must be a place for yours
I am sure, but....)

Comments

Popular Posts