He Bottles our Tears

Proverbs 31 Ministries put up on FB some five empty bottles of tears.  There were like the antique pharmaceutical kind with the quote that the Lord bottles our tears andit really got me thinking about how our God loves us so much.  There is no one like Him.  No one can love us like Jesus.  No one  is capable of loving us to the depth of all our needs.  Only he knows our wounds, our ridiculously demanding expectations, and he can and does meet them.  No one can love us like Jesus.  He, our Adonai, has written his love for us on the hole ridden Palm of his hand.  Our needs, thoughts, delights, desires, and yes even our weaknesses, our loneliness, our laughter, and our tears, are ever before Him, and He whispers his love. I am here, you are not forgotten, I am here.  His presence, his affirmation is ever before us.  When he said, I prepare a table before you in the presence of mine enemies, it is true.  God is ever faithful.

Lord you are ever faithful. I love you Lord... thank you, Dearest Friend and Savior, thank you for ever loving me. Your love, it means every thing to me.

To think--- you bottle our tears!

Comments

Popular Posts