Charlie's

Charlie's, one of Orlando's best kept secrets, is an old time favorite for many people. So much so that it has been around for over 32 years! If you are in for something sweet, just plug this address into your GPS, and viola you're there. If you don't have a GPS, just take Curry Ford Road going to towards Boone High School and stop at 3216 Curry Ford Road, Orlando FL 32806. It's just that easy. If you get lost, call them at 407-898-9561, and they will tell you how to get there.

You can see their treats in the pictures and there is
much more. The people are friendly this family
owned business. Definitely, you will be happy to
know this bakery once you visit.
Note:
The dilemma: how do I deal with the calories in all
these goodies, seeing I want to lose weight? I have
come up with a plan. Well, I freeze these desserts and
have them available for later date, since the freezing
slows down the consumption. I am very happy with
my strategy of one small slice at a time.



Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts