Facebook

I did something today that I should have done a long time ago. I deactivated my Facebook account. Frankly, I don't think anybody is going to miss my infrequent postings but even if they did they can check out my thinking here on my blog or on twitter. Facebook is on one hand a fantastic web of time consuming games, while on the other, a street full of social interactions and interfacing. Eventually, I know I could make it work for me like my daughter suggested. I need to fine tune who can see what, and frankly how much do I want to share with friends and casual acquaintances. As for now, I am putting it to pasture.

I have been exercising the power of NO lately and it is fun. Fun to step away and say no to the things that are not fruitful, in order to say yes to the things that move me forward and towards where I want to go. I don't want to be unfruitful anymore. Life is too short to waste. I want to use my time to further my goals and dreams. So to my Facebook account, for the time being, I bid adieu.

Comments

Ana said…
I get it...

Popular Posts