Enjoying the Battery Part 1

 
 
 
 

Having only about an hour to do some sightseeing between Claire and Brandon's early afternoon wedding and their later reception in downtown, I went to the Battery. What a relaxing time I had especially watching the seagulls doing their maneuvers! I started clicking away and several other picture aficionados came and took pictures, too. Later I managed to see some of the exquisite ironwork reminisce of England and Colonial times while admiring the charming manicured gardens and freshly painted houses. I noticed a stately dog watching over a manor on the Battery and immediately thought of my kids. They will understand. Just always thinking about you all and even while I am doing my Southern romps. Now wouldn't that be a perfect porch to have a chat drinking some fresh ice tea or lemonade?

Later on I went further up the Battery to the park and took some pictures which are next.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts