Gas Cap

A gas cap?  What is so important about a gas cap?  Well believe or not, I was losing money because of a gas cap. My car has nearly 115, 000 miles on the odometer and I am hoping it will reach 200, 000 and still be in good shape.  I always tell people that the prettiest car is the car that is paid off.

Yet I wasn't feeling so happy about my car recently.  It was using too much gas and with these gas prices that is a big deal.  So I decided I needed to purchase a new gas cap, but with a lock this time since the price of gas has skyrocketed.  Frankly, I wanted to feel safe about parking my car in any public place.  I had a surprise in store.  No one was stealing my gas.  It was the old gas cap that no longer shut tightly.  Now my gas is lasting a longer time.  I was filling up my car once a week and this week I have used a little over than half a tankful.

So why don't you give it try? You might save some money and that is a good thing!

Comments

Popular Posts