Cheap Joe's Art Supplies and so much more

Several years ago I had the fabulous opportunity to attend a week long watercolor workshop at Cheap Joe's in Boone, North Carolina. At the time, the instructor was Carol Cooper, an excellent watercolorist who also masters other mediums and she titled her workshop Fusion because she was sharing what was being done in oil and mixed media, and showing how to integrate these into watercolor. Yupo, collages, general watercolor techniques, critiques, were all integrated into the class. I am still putting into practice a lot I learned there. But aside from books and being on a tight budget, I wanted to increase and learn new things, so I remembered the product demonstrations @Cheap Joe's. To my delight they have added more art instruction in the form of 27 lessons, with actual pdf files that are downloadable. This should keep me busy and learning for the rest of the summer and fall, I am sure. I am so excited!

Take a look, I know you will like what you find.

Comments

Popular Posts