Three Experiments, well Two

 
 
 

Well maybe three. One is a regular painting and the other two are weaves or woven paintings. This is something I saw at Cheap Joe's Art Studios and I thought I would like to try it. The weaves are number 2 and 3 respectively. Then the flowers are just plain joy reminiscent of my first paintings.

While I was loading these paintings Mesha my cat did the funniest thing. She got up on my hardwood chair next to me and turned her back to me and looked at the wall where my paintings are at. She looked up, to the side, and around just like any normal person appreciating art. It was hilarious. Everybody wants to be a critic! I wanted to take a picture, but since I was downloading the pictures I couldn't but I laughed and laughed. She remained as serious as always! I wonder what she was thinking.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts