Somedays Are Really Special

Today is one of those days! My daughter Rosangela Canino-Koning called me today with fabulous news. It was funny because I had just sat down to check my updates on Facebook when I saw this party announcement about her celebrating that she had won this NSF Graduate Research Grant. Okay no biggie. Maybe. N...S....F. NSF? Umm, National Science Foundation?. I think I need to call her for clarification. Rosy is very cool calm and collected and she had a Woot! somewhere on her update. Ummm.

Just then, while I am still reading the announcement, she calls and explains everything. This is a big deal! It is a three year grant which also includes tuition. I don't want to go into too much detail, but this is awesome. Wow, I am so blown away. I am so proud of my daughter and blessed by God. Words can not convey how absolutely proud I am of you!!

Dios te bendiga y te multiplique esto en mas bendiciones!

Te quiero mucho,

Mami

Comments

Popular Posts