The Case of Mistaken Identity and other misinformation


After a more careful examination, two suspects have been cleared. Namely the Little Wooly sheep and the Big Eared Mouse, incredibly mistaken for cats. Again no hate mail please.

In fact, the cat with the flowers in her hair is possibly standing next to a puppy with a garland of flowers on her neck? Like many creatures I run into on a daily basis they seem unidentifiable. I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly what it is. But those ears I must say do not resemble a cat's.

On another note, both Dalmatians required that their tails be reattached, and have under gone treatment, and all these delightful creatures are back in their safe abode, in my china cabinet. Even the little bluebird got her wings partially reattached and remains proudly with the rest. Today saved from the ravages of the trash.

I have to admit, I haven't laughed so much with my silliness than this morning. I hope you are amused!!!!

I wonder will this prompt me to start writing children stories about the adventures of my ceramic animals? Umm, got to think about it. There are enough characters I dare say, some are happy little twerps. Then there is that angry little mouse watching the other one nibble on the cheese, the cats, the rabbits, and dogs enough to fill a pet shop: happy, sassy, and alert. Maybe the start of something fun! We'll see.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Wow. I'm really glad you got all those back together.

My favorites were the mice and the bird.
Elba said…
Some of these meant so much to us and I don't know how it was that I didn't wrap them more carefully. I always found the mice to have a certain character. The bird is teetering on the cabinet shelf and it looks as sweet as ever. It may never fly again, but it can sing.

Popular Posts