The Bucket List

What an interesting movie! Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson do a stupendous job portraying two men who have a limited time to live. Just like all of us. Their journey becomes a metaphor for us in how we should live our lives. It's beautiful. I saw it last night and again today. It made me laugh, cry, and reflect, too. Makes you want to mend fences wherever you can and to live a little, too. You know the Bible says," to have peace with all people as much as it is possible." Not easy, but possible. But like Morgan Freeman's character, Carter, says, "he has faith," and so do I.

Less than an hour after I wrote this blog, I read that Morgan Freeman had had an accident in Mississippi and that he is in serious condition. I hope he makes it and my prayers go out to him.

Comments

Popular Posts