Banff and Beyond!

Rose Borkent, Arwen, Zanneke, and I went to the mountains on Friday and stayed at the very comfortable Falcon Crest Lodge in Canmore. Rose drove us all the way and was as pleasant as could be even when we hit some hour long traffic in Calgary. She insisted on looking at the positive side of it and was very forgiving of those cutting in front of us saying, well, only to be fair ... and she would say some to excuse their rudeness. I had to quote Jane Austen and say, they can't both be right. The quote I remembered came from Pride and Prejudice.

Enjoy the pictures of Banff!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Ana said…
Mami, I just showed some of the ladies from our trip the pictures and they thought both girls were beutiful and that you looked so young.

I love you, see you soon.
Unknown said…
You always know the right thing to say!!Jajaja!!Actually, if they said that they were very kind. I read the note to Arwen and said ahhhhhh.

Popular Posts