Sunday, April 10, 2011

Moving my Blog

I'm thinking of moving my blog to another site. Apparently I have overstayed my welcome. Five years is certainly a long time and everything had worked real well for a long time. Really no complaints until recently. What is happening is that I use Picasa to edit my pictures and then with this same program I can directly upload pictures and text to Blogger. Unfortunately, recently this has not been working. Now each time I put up a picture it comes up just fine for a couple of minutes and then the picture disappears. I don't know what is going on but it is a problem. Will let you know how the saga continues.

Perhaps one of my computer experts might suggest some suitable alternatives.

2 comments:

Ana said...

Word press is free and easy to use.

Elba said...

Thanks I will keep that in mind!