Want to learn more about Hanukkah?

Well, I have always wanted to travel to Israel and I am going to start saving. Just yesterday, I went to the official Israel Tourism website and started exploring the possibilities. They are endless and wonderful and awe-inspiring, but along the way I discovered something for this holiday season.

They have a link for a Hanukkah or Chanukah page where they let you learn more about the history of Hanukkah and at the same time enter you to win a trip to Israel. Now wouldn't that be wonderful! Oooooohhhhh, I could just imagine my self walking down the cobbled stoned streets so filled with history, then visiting the empty tomb, walking through and meditating in the Mount of Olives, sketching the walls, praying at the Kotel, touching the Sea of Galilee or the Jordan River, visiting a kibbutz or dancing to Hava Nagila. Dreams.

Well, it doesn't hurt to dream and perhaps win, too!

Comments

Popular Posts