Lumber Truck vs Greyhound Bus Accident

Just today I read about a horrible accident on I 95 near Charleston South Carolina. The bus had left Orlando for New York. The bus driver unfortunately lost an arm in the incident I hate to report. Poor man. Twenty-three bus riders were also injured and taken to area hospitals.

That logging truck reminded me of the many logging trucks that I saw drive past me on Route 84 in Georgia and never considered that a log might come loose until I took this picture. For some reason it was then I realized that it wasn't such a good idea to drive so close. Frankly, I think these logs should be encased in a netting or with something that would keep them in place.

Here's my picture's link.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEipai4V_nKvnpHJmv4CB4TSki19cKXwAD2h1k_dkyNk88RZWuUzD7_0V-SQDFk7yUi58Hy6CWAyGECM62cwBPIho8d2tel9Npgf0Jx3NVf8DDsUlfd1vNaNQ2F8EkMbyvdPKtzL/s1600/1015001050.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts