Checklist of things to do:
1. See my daughters
2. Walk down the streets of downtown Ann Arbor with a daughter at each side
3. Have best Reuben sandwich ever with them! at Zingerman's Deli
4. Visit with both daughters, granddaughters, and sons in laws, what a treat!
5. Visit Michigan State, see Rosita and Kendall's offices
6. Stroll along MSU's Botanical Gardens smelling the Roses
7. Take plenty of pictures
8. Have breakfast at Cracker Barrel
9. Head towards Holland MI with a stop in GRR at the Apple Store
10.See Family and Lake Michigan
11.Eat Indian food for the first time
12.Drive Lansing on my own with a GPS, whew!
13.Go shopping at the Mall
Not quite in order but close. It's been fun. There is more to do, but really I am not following a check list. It is more like go with the flow, and you know, I am enjoying every minute of it!