Grieving on Mother's Day

Mother's day can be hard on some women and when I received Mikey's submission today, I was reminded why.  
Mikey's Funnies is a web service that supplies a clean joke a day.  When I need that extra chuckle I turn to it.  Sometimes they make me smile, chuckle, and occasionally give me hearty laugh.  Today's entry, however, was different.  He was focusing on helping his audience remember those women going through a rough time each Mother's day. He mentioned women who had lost a child, others that gave them up, and those trying to have a baby. Then we have all those beloved friends who have a lost their precious mom.  I am fortunate to still have my mama, but I know these days are counted.  She is already 94.  I treasure every Dios te bendiga, Que buena eres,  y te quiero mucho.  For those who still have your mama, tell and show her that you love her.  If she has gone up to heaven ahead of you, write her a letter, put it in a card, and put flowers in her grave.  The Lord tells us we are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses.  She might be listening.  God bless you as you seek peace in the Lord.  And Mikey, thanks for reminding us about being sensitive to other people's needs as well.  God

Web site design and consultation
MIKEYSFUNNIES.COM|BY UNEEK NET HTTP://WWW.UNEEKNET.COM

Comments

Popular Posts