More Fall Foliage

I never tire of these colors.   So I collected some leaves as you see below and many more.  I decided to take them home with me so I found some discarded store shoppers and a magazine and am using them to dry my leaves.  Later I am going to use some modge podge to preserve them.  Unfortunately some of the golden ones are turning brown already but there are some that are drying well.  Some of the leaves are so interesting with spots of black which I am afraid might be fungi.  I don't know.  In any case, they are surrounded by greens and reds.  I am loving the beauty in these leaves.  I had to remember that they were dead leaves and not to forget to enjoy the ones still on the trees.  So thankful I got to see the change in colors this year.  It was grand.

Comments

Popular Posts