Day 6 of Juicing

Still going strong.  I had juice this morning with an orange, banana, papaya, three strawberries, and an apple.  Then I drank the whole thing down.  Delicious. My intestines are jumping for joy.  I had been so ill the week before and could barely walk.  I was afraid I was going to have to wear a girdle to hold things in place.  Since I started having these juices my whole body is improving.

So today on my way home I bought more veggies and fruits for my my juices.  Some of the things I bought were:
blueberries
bananas
strawberries
zuchinni
butternut squash
oranges
apples
kale

Now you know I mean business, I bought kale!  That is that green stuff.  Let's see what happens. Kale is supposed to be extremely healthly for you, so I am looking forward to seeing more results

Comments

Popular Posts