Bible Gate Way

How would like to have access to over 24 English versions of the Bible as well as the Bible in 25 different languages? I am being conservative because it would take me a while to count how many different languages are available.  What am I talking about?  It is a website called Bible Gateway, specifically www.biblegateway.com.

What I like the most about this website is that they not only have so many versions of the Bible, but when I am a bit tired or just want to read the Bible, I can type in the passage and also listen to the passages as well since they have at least two audio versions read by professional readers.  It is wonderful.  Last night I read/listened to various chapters of a gospel.  It was refreshing to listen to it and I didn't feel any guilt about not reading it myself.  When we listen to the spoken Word of God we are blessed.  In fact I have often heard that the Bible was written to be spoken or read aloud.

So if you have been putting off reading the Bible cover to cover this is a very doable opportunity and it will not cost you a penny.  So just follow the link and just get started!

Bible Gate Way  

Comments

Popular Posts