Techie News

Guess what I just did for my techie junkies? I set up my blog for mobile viewing... Are you impressed? Well, I am! It wasn't my idea, but my niece suggested it, and viola in a couple of steps I was able to add it. How do you do it? If you have a blog, goggle Blogger in Draft and keep on clicking until it takes you to special features and you can add the feature Mobile viewing, and it asks you a couple of questions, then you save it, and you are all set!

What does that mean for you? Well, if you have internet access on your phone and you enjoy reading my entries or you just want to know what I am up to, you can actually find my blog on your mobile device. It also reduces the size of the entry with a heading and a couple of lines, so it makes the viewing comfortable and attractive. Isn't that cool?

Special thanks to my techie niece, Michelle. Gracias!

Hope you all enjoy it!

Comments

Popular Posts