Still Steaming

Don't know who I am more upset with, the person who got into my Paypal account or the people at Paypal who don't have a cancel option when it is a patron to patron's bank account transaction. Paypal is now re-presenting the charge to the bank. It seems this nightmare will not end, but it will end. There is a plan B. Fortunately, I have another recourse with the bank, and I think I will take their advice and stop this foolishness.

Again always use an original password in important accounts. Even if you don't have money in your account, these individuals who want to defraud others don't care, they are willing to take advances. I would just love to know how they got into my account, that way, I could put block that entry.

Other than that, I don't plan to waste anymore attention to this issue, at least not on this blog. I think I have shut all the doors. I forgive that misguided person and pray he/she repents and sees the light. Now, Lord, now that I am praying, we are all sinners and have stepped away from you at some time or another, and we ask for your forgiveness, too. Keep us in fellowship with you and others. We ask for your peace. In Jesus name, Amen.

An additional recourse is to report your situation to Consumerist and they will look at it as a community.

Comments

Popular Posts