Amaryllis in my Garden

 

 

 


This is an amazing flower, which I hope others can appreciate. I received this plant one year in a gift exchange and when I got it, it didn't seem that promising. Being the plant lover that I am, I was hopeful but not sure I would be successful. In fact the first year it only gave me two flowers. I found the corner I had planted the bulbs was a bit too busy so I pulled them out and transferred them carefully to another area where they began to thrive. They have spread so much that now I have about 6 to 7 plants and each one will have more off shoots. Soon I can foresee there being a whole six foot area to be covered with them. This is the first time I have seen something so small multiply itself into something so spectacular. All out of three small leafy bulbs in a netted bag. How about that?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts