Billows of Smoke Part 1

 

 

 

 




I know I am stating the obvious, but I like saying billows, and it's not often I get the chance. The title could have been A funny thing happened on the way to my house, with a detour in the Walgreens parking lot. Or Firemen, Everyday Heroes or simply, Car Fire, but Billows of Smoke spoke the word picture. Sirens, heroes, brave men facing danger at a drop of a hat, right here off of the 408 and Alafaya, yesterday, at around four in the afternoon. I had to stop and take pictures. So it was a exciting moment though it seem like an eternity from the moment I put the call in to 911 until they arrived. It really was only minutes, but it ticked along so so slow as I watched flames lick higher, the cars riding right past, others slowing down and some just getting too close. But they made it. More pictures to come.
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts