Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tangerine, Florida




Posted by Picasa


Two weeks ago, I went to the Mt.Dora Art Festival and decided to take a turn around Tangerine to see how the area looked where some friends from my time in Apopka live. You can't pass Tangerine and not take a picture of the cowboy boot on Route 441, also known as Orange Blossom Trail. Then when you reach Lake Ola, you can't just drive by without shooting a picture and on the way capture the Spanish Moss loosing its grip of the old oak trees in this sleepy corner of Orange County. Just couldn't drive by without stopping.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out TangerineImprovementSociety.com for community events. It's a great place to live!

TangerineFlorida said...

I just linked your article to my page. Http://www.tangerineflorida.wordpress.com

TangerineFlorida said...

Bad link on previous comment.
http://tangerinefl.wordpress.com/

Elba said...

Hi, Tangerine Florida. Thank you for the link. I did check it out but I didn't find the link on your page. Anyway, good communities need people who care about it and that is done in many ways. I hope Tangerine stays as cute as it is, but I had no ideas about the crime situation. It shouldn't surprise me though since we have situations everywhere of people making wrong choices. I've known a wonderful family there for years and I lived in Apopka for over 8 years and love the area. So I wish you all the best.

TangerineFl said...

It's there under a tab at the top that says "Links." This template isn't as flexible as I'd like and I have to make concessions. Thanks for your support. =]