The Past Meandering Through my Present

When I woke up this morning with the sound of something moving past my window in the wind... don't be disturbed, it will not harm you, it's only me pursuing something I'm not sure of, across my dreams, in nets of wonder, I seek the wild elusive butterfly of love. You might have seen me running past the long abandoned ruins of the dreams I left behind...

Strange how not more than a month ago I put up a post on Elusive Butterfly. It could have been a prediction... I never understood that poem/song as well as I understand it today...

Don't be afraid, it will not harm you. It's only me pursuing something I'm not sure of, across my dreams, in nets of wonder, I seek the wild elusive butterfly of love.

Link to the song Elusive Butterfly

Comments

Popular Posts