My Friends are Crafting

My friends are getting ready for Christmas. One was making her banners, another friend of hers was making snow ball with sports team logos or names. Another was making jellies and jams, and I? Well, I haven't made anything yet. I could be like Scrooge and ignore the presents and gifts, but frankly, I know I can make everybody something. Actually, last year I made aprons. Aprons for Christmas and aprons for the birthday parties. This year I have been thinking of several things, including an artistic card or a kitchen mitt. How about hair bands? They are so practical, or maybe soft sleeping covers for your eyes or a tea cozy? Imagine a tea cozy with someone favorite team's name on it. Well that is not like me, but maybe the person's initials or name on it. Umm. It may just work. Got to go and get crafting....

Comments

Anonymous said…
i have a project for you that i think you are gonna love and/or enjoy but, most of all, if you embark on it, you will be doing a great service to mom. contact me for details :) sarita
Elba said…
Cuentame. Llamame que hoy es sabado y las llamadas son gratis.

Popular Posts