Teaching

Work
Work
Work
Lesson Plans
Mini benchmarks
State exam practice
Final exam reviews
Creating final exam reviews
Writing Final exams
Some would call Mid terms
Small group work
Noisy small group work
FCAT Writes Practice 3
Grading
Essays
Exams
Quizzes
Holiday, Christmas Break
New Year's Celebration
Seeing my students again
Hugs
Even some surprise gifts
from abroad
Kids sneaking into my classroom briefly
to get my attention
Laughter
Smiles
Progress Reports
Report Cards
Smiles
Hugs
Did I say Laughter?
The light in their eyes when they understand
The thank yous
The sad goodbyes when they move
When they say they missed me over the break
Its a great job even when it is so
Demanding!
I can't believe I am saying this...
I love my job!

Comments

Ana said…
I am so glad to hear it!

Popular Posts