Enjoying the Tacos and Tostones



Saying the blessing. What a crowd! And they were all eager to dig in. I think this was the first time in all my time of making tacos that I got to enjoy eating with everybody else simply because it occured to me to use the slow cooker to keep ground beef hot while I finished making the fried tortillas and shaped them into shells. There was quite a crowd in town who had travelled especially for their aunts Lydia and Lynda's birthday. Claire came down from Clemson with her boyfriend Brandon, Lynda brought a good friend Judy down from Spartenburg, Andrew came from across town in North Charleston, Drayton and Abram came from Wofford College, in the middle of the state, Pam A. came from Stark, FL, and I from Orlando. So it was a inter and intrastate thing. All in all it was a great weekend celebrating their big 60 and I was enjoying every minute.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts