An Anniversary for Annie and Chris

Hey girl

como estas, hija de mi alma

Felicidades
11:00amAna

Hey mami. I am doing good. I just

finished writing one of my class papers
11:00amElba

algo me decia ayer que era una fecha importante
11:00amAna

Como te va en PR?
11:00amElba

chevere
11:00amAna

I am glad you remembered.

thank you
11:00amElba

aqui con mami

como te fue en el aniversario

11:00amAna

nice
11:01amElba

chevere

cocinando

11:01amAna

we went to the pool with the girls on Thursday and then to dinner.

11:01amElba

nice

ten years

wow

ten years

that is a milestone

ten years

a decade

of happiness

and experiences

travels

moving

laughing

crying

growing

ten years

so I wrote a poem

oh loving

put loving in there

please

and babies

two babies

girls

growing giggling

hugs

etc.


At the end of our conversation, Annie had to run, Zanny came in crying. Back to the next ten years of happiness, crying, hugging, laughing, giggling, etc.

Congratulations Annie and Chris!

Comments

Popular Posts