Saturday, February 09, 2008

Incredible Sunset

 
 
 
 
I was walking out to check my Saturday mail, and I casually looked up the street and right there before me was this amazing sunset. I ran inside of course to grab my camera and clicked away. What fabulous colors. I wonder if the cold weather that is coming has something to do with it.

Is it me, but does anybody else see the piercing eyes in the clouds? I didn't see them when I took the pictures, just the brilliant colors, but when I downloaded the pictures was when I saw them. I wonder what other things I have missed in doing things in a hurry.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Big Blog Collection said...

Interesting blog. We invite you to list it in our new Blog Directory and share it with others.

Be one of the first to list your blog