I am Thankful

I know there is so much more, but these are some of the things
I am thankful for:

Being awake after having my babies
To say I love you
Laughing
Crying
Being able to see
Listening to others
Sometimes understanding
Discovering again that I can paint
Plane travel
Walking
Looking slowly at
A weird polka dotted bug
Pup
Saying goodbye
Running and swatting a bubble bee that mistook me for a flower
Not getting bit
Celebrating my birthday
Celebrating August 2, my second birthday
Extravagant colors
Quadricone something
Purple
Cobalt blue
Hot pink
Big brushes
Little brushes
Dancing a slow dance
Dreaming of dancing...
Laughing again
A granddaughter singing
God's promises
Phone calls from my kids
Hugs from my mom
Memories
Surprise paintings
two houses
guest houses
Friends
South Carolina
Puerto Rico
Generous people
Generous friends
Beautiful flowers
Incredible dawns
Breathtaking red sunsets
Big Orange setting sun
Fluffy clouds
Grey clouds
Convoluted clouds
Imagination
Herons squacking
Graduations
Holidays and
Love

Comments

Popular Posts