These are some of my latest paintings

These were painted on 300 lb cold pressed paper which is quite heavy. Once the paper is wet, the paints blossom in lots of different directions and it makes for interesting effects. The downside is that this paper is quite expensive so you want to think about what you are going to paint for a while. Notice the little flower with the strange center in the second painting. I thought the effect was intriguing. The last one is of some flowers I put on Annie's birthday card.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
nice acuarelas. suggest you protect them. some sort of lock so they can't be copied. i copied two of them by just rightclicking and saving them. las voy a poner de background :)
cuidese.
Ana said…
Hi, Mami.

I got them. They are lovely. I really liked the purple pair the best. I will be framing them shortly.
Elba said…
Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad both of you got them. I wish I knew how to lock them in, but I don't. Maybe Rosita can help me with that.

Popular Posts